Wishlist for 2017 (updated March 14/17)
We are always looking for help to improve the amenities we provide in our accommodations.
If sending a cheque, please indicate on your cheque the items you wish to be purchased or Funded.
New items only please!
We have a particular need for the following items:
We would prefer to purchase the items here for service and warranty purposes
- 2 clothes Washers (new or used in very good condition)
- 2 clothes Dryers (new or used in very good condition)
- Tractor (more funding required)
- SPONSOR FOR SALTER/SANDER UNIT TO ATTACH TO TRACTOR.
- Oars, life jackets, paddles
- 10 sets of steel picnic table legs (approx. $100.00 per set)
Rec Hall & Lounge Building
- games (in good condition)
- 10 New Fire extinguishers (wall hangers for cottage and efficiency units)
- 6 New smoke detectors (hard wired)
- 2 over the range microwave exhaust hoods.
- 4 counter top microwaves
- 6 new coffee makers
- 6 new tea kettles
- 10 new toasters
** NO MUGS, CUPS, SAUCERS PLEASE!
Community Center Kitchen
Nothing required at the present time.
Furniture (New or in very good condition)
- End tables
- Coffee tables
- Lampshades (new, all sizes )
Bedroom (Funding for)
- SPONSOR FOR 20 Bug & waterproof single bed covers
- 30 pair white pillow cases
- (Quilts) for double/single beds
Please No afgans
Bathroom Accessories (funding for)
- 3 toilets with insulated tanks (raised-wheelchair height)
Supplies (Funding to purchase supplies needed for yearly operations)
- 60 small bottles of dish soap
- 60 small bottles of VIM
- 60 small bottles of all purpose cleaner
- 60 inexpensive flashlights (dollar store as they go missing)
- 20 D batteries
- 10 electric smoke alarms
- Cases of toilet paper single ply
- Cases of paper towel (8 in no longer than 205 ft roll)
- Garbage bags – large size H.D. 35 x 50
- 35 snow shovels for cottages and units
- 20 summer leaf rakes
- 9 volt batteries for smoke detectors
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Lion Mariette Desjardine,
25319 Wood Rd
Strathroy, Ontario, N7G 3H6