Lions Camp Dorset is located approx. 43 kilometers southeast of Huntsville.
Camp Dorset Road (into the Camp) is accessed from Kawagama Lake Road which intersects with highway 35 (which runs through the town of Dorset).
The camp is located 7.8 kilometers from the intersection of Hwy #35 and Kawagama Lake Road.
PLEASE NOTE: Kawagama Lake Road has a couple of intersections; on the way to the camp always keep right.
Please plan your route to Dorset. The time frames listed to the right from major cities to Dorset are based on Google Maps Directions which offers alternative routes accounting for the spread in driving times.
- Barrie: 1.5 hours
- Guelph: Approx. 3 to 3.5 hours
- Hamilton: Approx. 3 to 3.5 hours
- Kingston: Approx. 3.75 hours
- Kitchener: Approx. 3 to 3.5 hours
- London: Approx. 4 to 4.5 hours
- Oshawa: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Ottawa: Approx. 4 to 4.75 hours
- Peterborough: Approx. 2 hours
- Sarnia: Approx. 4.75 to 5.75 hours
- St. Catharines: Approx. 3.25 to 4 hours
- Sudbury: Approx. Approx. 3.25 hours
- Toronto: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Windsor: Approx. 5.5 to 6.5 hours